WARNING: This site contains emotionally charged and graphic accounts of my experiences concerning combat PTSD. Some posts may trigger someone suffering from a trauma-based disorder and others may equally be affected!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Last night.....

You know, I don't even remember my post last night. The medications post? I don't even remember posting it. Wow! I hate my meds, because it's like I'm drunk and anything I do during that time, not going to remember it later. I really hate that feeling. Actually thought someone hacked my account for a second. My memory sucks and these meds add to it. Blah! WTF over.

Anyways, its monday and I definetely feel like a garfield today. Not really wanting to go in but I know I have to. Now its just getting my ass in gear and getting ready. So, I'll be seeing you....

No comments:

Post a Comment