WARNING: This site contains emotionally charged and graphic accounts of my experiences concerning combat PTSD. Some posts may trigger someone suffering from a trauma-based disorder and others may equally be affected!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Will not be blogging......

I will not be blogging for the next 15 days due to going home on emergency leave. My fathers health has taken a drastic turn for the worse so I am going home to be with him and my mom. This is going to be a tough time for me....I pray that God gives me the strength to remain strong for my mom. She needs my strength right now, my shoulder to lean on. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers and I will update you when I return.

Old Sarge out

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you for sure! God does not give us any more than we can bear. Hang tough! I will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete