WARNING: This site contains emotionally charged and graphic accounts of my experiences concerning combat PTSD. Some posts may trigger someone suffering from a trauma-based disorder and others may equally be affected!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Kelsy



Keep tabs on Kelsy and her work at the Fort Hood R&R Center on her own blog. Follow her story :)

Today I don't have any other appointments aside from Kelsy's visit at R&R so we shall see what I have to blog for you about todays events.

Yesterday I had the scrimmage with the panel. Not sure how it works, but I made mention of some of my issues. For the most part, everyone on that panel has done their part to help me out so I didn't have anything harsh to say about them. I felt it not appropriate to mention my issues about the unit to that panel. 90% of those folks had nothing to do with the issues I have. So, I'll be using a different approach with my complaints. I will be requesting to speak with the 1SG about my concerns. Perhaps that's a better approach? We shall see.

Thanks for stopping in...look forward to tonights blog once I'm back from todays events....

Old Sarge Out

No comments:

Post a Comment