WARNING: This site contains emotionally charged and graphic accounts of my experiences concerning combat PTSD. Some posts may trigger someone suffering from a trauma-based disorder and others may equally be affected!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Links to valuable resources

Military One Source, Combat Stress Resources for Military Families

Family and Friend Resources

How to Deal With a Military Spouse's Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

PTSD Forum

Stars and Stripes article about PTSD

PTSD-Military Significant Others and Spouse Support-Military SOS.com

Coping with a spouse who has PTSD

Wives Combat PTSD Support Site

The links above are just some items I thought I'd post since I know there are a number of folks who have contacted me in regards to their soldier spouse and possible PTSD. These resources are for you.

Old Sarge Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment